Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Area & New Responsibility! Feb 29, 2012

Okay, so big news this week. I'm goin' to Pavia!

After 5 short weeks, I'm leaving this awesome ward.  I'm pretty sure I've learned close to 100 names (but not only names, I also know them as people) and have eaten at least 20 times at members houses...

The logistics would be because President brought 2 elders in 2 weeks ago to prepare to take the place of the sister missionaries in the office (office missionaries are only in the office till 5 pm, and then they go out and do proselyting work. But they have a car. And they are in the Milano 3 ward/area). So, since we have a limited number of elders in our mission, a lot are going home this transfer, President is closing our companionship, and putting sisters in our apartment. So yeah. After all the drama with the members accepting that my comp was leaving, then we found out that I'm leaving as well, and yeah. It's been fun breaking that news to everyone. Good news is that I'm in the same district still. And I'll be the district leader (means I'll have to organize district meeting, exchanges, and do phone calls every so often) so I'll get to come up to Milano 3 whenever they have a baptismal candidate to do the baptismal interview! So yeah, I've been telling the members to start finding people to baptize =) And, yeah. That's it.

These last few days have been filled with cleaning, because the sisters are taking this apartment, and if it's not in good condition when I leave, I'll hear about it.

So yeah, not much else has been going on.... OH! JeanCarlos' parents came to church!!!! and they seem even more solid and eager to learn about the gospel!!! So I'll be in close contact to make sure our replacements here do their part to help that family. 

Well, sorry it's a short one this week. I've got to head back and get cleaning again. WHOOT!! =)

Well, take care, vi voglio tutti bene!!!

-Anziano Bushman
At the ward party for Carnevale - - the equivalent of our Halloween. I went as Teancum.
Eric's birthday meal with me and Anz Camit
The Friolo Family (kids are Michael, Ashley, then Allison is the oldest)
 Bishop Donatone's family (daughters left to right, Noemi and Jennifer)
Albello Family (kids- Shinenah and Samuel)
Spencer, me and Anz Camit

No comments:

Post a Comment