Monday, November 26, 2012

The Hastening of the Work! Nov 21, 2012

Welllll my new companion, Anziano Anderson, is a BOSS. He is THE coolest companion I have had yet by far! (if I have any old comps reading this, don't get offended, it wasn't you, it was me) But really. I feel like a lot of the times I've been the one to get on my companion's nerves, but Anz Anderson is just unstoppable!

It's still slow going with the work, but we're working hard! And we have several new finding techniques that we are really excited for.... one of them (of which President whole-heartedly approved) will even involve a guitar =) (inspired by Uncle Mike) I'll give you more details on that one once we actually get it going though =)

It's hard to believe that these two years are coming to an end. I never thought it would be this hard, and my thoughts go to home more and more each day.  But at the same time I have the strangest, unquenchable desire to still help everyone I can while I still have the time. These are important times! President Wolfgramm called these the times of the hastening of the work, what with the huge wave of missionaries coming. It's weird thinking about it too, because I won't be out in the field to see these changes. Instead, I'm probably one of the last missionaries to NOT see those changes (if you catch my drift). In somma, I feel a weird sort of responsibility to do what I can to help these new missionaries get off to a good start. AAAAAAND now I'm just rambling.

Well, I love you all. I hope you all have a great thanksgiving! I'll see you very soon!!!!

Anziano Bushman

No comments:

Post a Comment