Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Open your eyes and see the miracles!!! Aug 29, 2012

Hey!! 

What's up?

I'm doin pretty well, thanks for asking! 

So I'm just gonna go straight into miracle time, no more intros.

So I bought a new bike a couple of weeks ago because the one I was riding was falling apart. And then, this last sunday we had 2 other missionaries over on exchanges, so I let one of them use my new bike and I used the old one. Well, after riding all across town all day we were finally heading home, and BAM my back tire blew up. Still pretty far away from home, and with every intention of throwing away the bike once we got back, I decided to just keep on going even with the flat tire. So now this rickety old bike is sounding like two trash can lids bangin' against each other, but we keep going. Then, my back tire just completely stopped. So, I look down to see that the rubber inner tube of the tire had come out of it's thick rubber covering  (that popped) and had caught ahold of the chain, and wrapped itself around the chain enough times to completely stop the wheel, and the last kilometer we just had to walk. Now, the miracles are 2: first, the bike lasted us until our work for the day was completed. Second, I had bought a new bike just in the knick of time! If I were to have ridden that bike another day or two and had had that happen to me, I would not be nearly as patient about it as I am now!

Due to pure exhaustion, this email is going to be very short- just know that I love you all, and I pray for each and every one of you! vi voglio bene!

-Anziano Bushman

No comments:

Post a Comment