Saturday, April 21, 2012

Guess who's getting baptized!! Apr 18, 2012

Guess who's getting baptized on saturday?? Yup, Yuri and Lizbeth are!!! They asked Anz Pitt and I to baptize them, and also do the confirmation, which is super exciting!!! But at the same time, I wish they had a strong enough relationship with a ward member so that they would ask one of them to perform these ordinances... But!!! I'm still super excited!

Transfers are this week, but me and my comp are both staying here in Pavia, and we are both very grateful (mainly because we have this baptism on saturday) 

I know last week I said this email would be better, and longer, but once again we are on the run.... 

Not much else happened this week though. I was pretty sick sunday/monday so that was fun. I read a LOT from the bible, just trying to get to know the scriptures better, and it is super confusing (at least the old testament is) but I like it.

Last night we went with Yuri and Lizbeth to a dinner appointment with a member family, and had a great time! It was super good for Yuri and Lizbeth as well to be able to start building relationships with people in the ward.

Well, we'll have baptismal pictures for next week! Take care!

Anziano Bushman
 Eating at Yuri and Lizbeth's house - we made them a traditional american meal: mashed potatos, baked beans, and steak =)
 I look relatively fat in this picture... maybe I should fix that.... but these are the two pastiere napolitane that the Donatone's gave us for Easter!!!
Eating last night with Yuri and Lizbeth at a member's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment