Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mi trasferisco a Milano domani! Jan 25, 2012

Well, this week we got to go back to Follonica one last time to see the Gurrieri family (Esperide, Giovanni, and Giuseppina) and it went really really well! The first time I went there I had all kinds of judgements, thinking that missionaries in the past had gone there just to waste time and have fun and talk and eat good food, not knowing that previous missionaries had tried literally everything to reactivate Giovanni and bring the other two to the gospel. SO, I didn't think that there was much hope, and thus I didn't give it as much as I could've. BUT, I learned otherwise. These last two lessons we've had with them have just been outstanding! And Esperide is definitely the glue that's going to keep them all together, and bring them all back to church!

So that was way awesome. Well, not much else of note has happened this week. I'm getting transferred to North Milano, so that's exciting! But yeah, sorry for the shortness, but I've gotta finish up this email and finish packing. 

I love you all!

take care!

Anziano Bushman
Me and Marco Ligas, the guy we found in Muggiò shortly before getting transferred, the other week we got to go pass by and see them when we went to Milano for a conference
Anz Bushman at an ancient Roman theatre in Volterra
Anz Bushman & Anz Scheurn

No comments:

Post a Comment